Saturday, July 17, 2010

I just came back from a summer camp where they played a game called ninja... Ever heard of it? (Saw the "ninja in trainging" and thought I'd ask...lol)

Yeah.. It's a goofy sounding game, but suprizingly lots of fun... Start in a circle with hands in the middle, count off, and jump back into a fighting ninja pose. Then each person takes turns trying to hit someone's hands. You only get one move per turn and people can only move if it is their turn or if they are being attacked. Once a hand is hit you're out of the game. (The slower version... Once a hand is hit, you have it behind your back and have to have both hands hit before you're completely out.) The last one standing wins. I think it would be easier to show via video...lol, but I dont have enough people here to demonstrate....lol

Ask me anything

No comments: