Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello Circus!

I was at a restaurant and I was twisting away and doing my thing when all of a sudden one of the tables I had been entertaining calls me over. The lady looks me dead in the eye and says, "Try not to laugh at me when I tell you this..."

As you can imagine, there were a whole multitude of things that were going through my mind when she said that. I have been around long enough to know that there are some crazy people out there doing some crazy things. So, I wasn't going to let anything she could share suprise me.

I noticed she was pulling out a business card as she was telling me this, so I knew she had to have some conection with entertainment. Needless to say, I was still suprised when I found out that she was a seasoned worker with Ringling Brothers Barnum and Baily Circus. I think she told me she had been working with them for 15 years. So, she told me she knew Bello (Yay!) and I told her that I'd assume she knew who to contact if I wanted to work with the circus.

So, yeah... I was really excited about that. I think she enjoyed my entertainment and she informed me that she would be handing my card out to someone of importance at her office.

Either way, I'll be calling her in the next day or two.

Yeah,
I'm smiling.

Jonathan Fudge
Your Balloon Man
Florida's Balloon Guy ;-)

No comments: