Thursday, September 25, 2008

The economy and business

I was inspired again today.
I am finally focusing on my business again.

Recently, I've been just going with the flow and slowly gotten business as I needed. However, I finally made a choice to act and get more business done.

Last night and today I have been working on my website. It should be up and running within a week. So, let's keep our fingers crossed and see how things are going.

On another note, I'm watching TV for one of the first times in a while and they are talking about some type of recent crisis. I'm a little out of the loop for not watching TV or reading the paper recently. So, I am about to start some serious google action so that I can find out what has been going on.

So, thinking to self, "Is now a good time to buy a home?"


And on a Balloon Note...

I got to make the most awesome balloon creation ever on Tuesday!!!
I was able to make... Well, here, take a look!




Yeah... It doesn't get much better than that... ;-)

No comments: