Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things that make me smile...

So, tonight I had a few different things happen that made me smile.

-Someone recognized me as "The Awesome Balloon Guy!!!" (Even though it's been WELL over a year since I've ever walked in the door there.)
-I saw someone I knew from high school days and got to say hello to her again. That was tons of fun!
-Some lady was practically pulling money out of her husbands wallet for him to tip me. (He tried to hand me a dollar and she started running through his wallet for him to find me a better tip. It was pretty comical from my point of view.)
-A guy tipped me somewhere between $40 and $50 for making some things for his wife and kids. (He was a really cool guy and tipped me well even though the wife tried to convince him $5 was enough. Yeah, I'm glad some husbands don't listen to their wives...lol)
-I was challenged to make "Silver." He is apparently some character from the new sonic the hedgehog serries. So, that was pretty cool. And when the kid tipped me, he handed me a $10 and said, "You can keep the change."

Yeah, I laughed. It made me smile.

Overall, I had a much better night. It was lots of fun... You know, the way balloonin' is suposed to be ;-)

No comments: