Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cody's Jumping Jamin' Jungle Safari

So, tonight I was able to accomplish a number of things.

Firstly, I was able to watch Jimmy Leo's Jungle Safari DVD right before work. So, I was able to make a number of his creations (or variations thereof) while I was working.

I LOVE the monkey face/ caribou hat base and I used it to make a number of different things. The thing I'm probably most proud of is the bird variation that I came up with. yes, it is very similar to Jimmy's stuff, but I like it. (Later on I added a tongue and some drool and the girl LOVED it!)

Also, I was able to meet Jason Young and his band. They were all pretty cool and I'm rather upset I didn't get to hear them play. By the time I got outta work, they were already done playing. You can hear some of their music at: http://www.jasonyoungmusic.com/

If you vist, be sure to let them know it was Mr. Fudge, Your Balloon Man that sent you ;-)

And for all the previous posts that I didn't upload photos for, I've got some more ;-)

No comments: