Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting Back into the Stretch of Things

So, I've just moved back to Tampa, FL where I'll be balloonin for a while.

I drove in from Houston, TX on Tuesday morning and have yet to unpack the entirety of my vehicle.

So, that means all of my balloons are still packed in my trunk and I haven't done much of anything as far as sorting them again. I very much think I'm going to throw a balloon sorting party with all my friends. I've always found that turning work into fun makes it a lot easier on everyone.

The only problem is that I start working tomorrow night. So, party or not, I'll need to get everything done. So, wish me luck! I'll need all the help I can get motivating myself to go through all those bags again.

On a more positive note though, I'll be updating my blog again on a regular basis. So, be looking out for my new posts. Due to some recent requests, I'll be adding in more personal stories from tables I visit at night. I believe I was asked to write more on the entertaining aspect of things. So, I'm going to attempt that.

If anyone else has comments or suggestions, let me know. I love the feedback!

1 comment:

MOM said...

I finally got to look at your site..It was very interesting.. made me LOL in a time when I needed it most... But "you" ALWAYS make me smile... You make a momma PROUD !!!!!!! You KNOW you made your brother PISSED (pout really).... He is mad you didn't get John Cena's autograph... HMMMM ..HOW MANY OF HIS WRESTLING SHIRTS DOES HE OWN ??????????? LOL...He will forgive you ..lol Well I have a long day tomorrow. Don't ever forget that I love ya .. Be careful ...Mom