Sunday, August 3, 2008

Japan!

That's Right!! I'm going to Japan!!

I have an all expences paid trip to Japan so that I can make balloons for some folks on a military base. And on top of that, I'll be able to crash and stay with some friends that are there for anywhere from 2 weeks to a year.

Though I know I should probably not stay there for a year, I'm very much debating it because it is a GREAT, once in a lifetime opertunity. I love the Japanese culture and I'd love to learn the language.

Once I entertain at the events they already have me set up to do, I can also work on the base at the restaurants and at parties and events to make some extra cash on the side. I'm very interested in seeing if I can support myself in a foreign country.

It's crazy how a life unfolds.
Some are taken quickly, some are sent in circles, and some grow to such heights that even they don't believe it.

I very much believe I am one of the few that is soaring to great heights and I cannot be thankful enough for it. I am so blessed beyond measure that I was litterally left speechless tonight when I was told my trip was completely paid for.

Oh, and did I mention that it's been my dream to always go to Japan?

Yeah... I'm fulfulling one of my childhood dreams. This year!

No comments: