Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And they say guys with balloons aren't cool...

I totally was able to pick up 8 or so gorgeous Hooters girls while I was in Vegas. How'd I do it??


With Balloons! That's right... I twisted about 10-15 bracelets while I was there to eat and they just flocked over one after the other. Now, don't get me wrong... I wasn't picking up numbers or anything (I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that very much), but I was able to sit and chat and talk with a number of them for most of the night.

The best part of the whole night?? Well, to start off, I got a Free photo and Hooters frame to take home.
And more??
Of course! I also was able to make a balloon from Mr. Bobby Slayton and pulled some free tickets to his show. So, that was awesome!

That's a picture of him being happy that I made such a crazy-Huge balloon for him. (Notice how he also gave me one of his CDs. So, that's REALLY awesome!) I can't wait until I'm able to listen to it.

No comments: