Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pop Lines for the Balloon Entertainer

What happens if a balloon breaks? What do I do if I make a mistake while twisting?

Well, here are a serries of pop lines you can use if a balloon happens to pop while you're performing. If you think of anymore, please feel free to include them.

When a balloon pops, hold up the deflated carcass and proclaim, "Look! A dead worm..." Then, looking at the child, "You didn't want a dead worm, did you?"

Occasionally when a balloon pops, I'll just shy away and move on to make the next one. I'll soon stop and say, "What are you afraid of?! I'm the one at ground zero."

"That was a weasel!"

If the balloons are being particularly loud and squeeky, you can turn to your table with, "I wouldn't be suprized if this one pops." Immediately after, make a loud squeek and say, "Boom!"

"Aren't you glad I'm not working with Dynomite?"

"This is why I'm not a brain surgeon"

"May he rest in pieces."

"I always wanted to be a pop star!"


Well, that's all I have for now... Any other fun or exciting ones you can think of??

No comments: