Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yappy New Year!

It's officially New Years!

And to stick with the custom of having a new year's resolution, I am making a list here of a few things I would like to do this year. Some of these are goals and yet others are plans.

Fun/Enjoyable Work:
-Attend Jeff McBride's Master Class in Las Vegas
-Attend Twist and Shout in California
-Attend my cousin's Quince
-Go on a Disney Cruise

Balloon Business:
-Get a restaurant of my own and work there on a regular basis
-Build and employ a marketing strategy that will help me gain more clients

Education:
-Get, or at least get started on, my Degree

Other:
-Watch the full series of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
-Keep up with my blog regularly
-Start (a better) website and maintain the proper SEO for it
-Learn SEO so that I can do it myself
-Start some type of business where I can make some money on the side (it can't hurt, right?)
-Learn to play Chess
-Learn to walk on a slack line


Well, that's more than enough to keep me busy for the next year or so. For those that follow this blog, keep me on my toes and keep me accountable with this stuff. I need all the help I can get.

And to the rest of you...

Happy New Year
And my you be blessed with great things!

No comments: